Are you worried about Mom and Dad living at home? Read our blog for tips and news on how to help your loved ones make changes in their home to live independently and safely! Sign up for the weekly newsletter and get a free gift!
"-Revise the Medicare Advantage program (Part C) regulations and Prescription Drug Benefit program (Part D) regulations to implement certain provisions of the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA) and the 21st Century Cures Act;
- improve program quality, accessibility, and affordability;
- improve the CMS customer experience;
- address program integrity policies related to payments based on prescriber, provider and supplier status in Medicare Advantage, Medicare cost plan, Medicare Part D and the PACE (Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs;
- provide a proposed update to the official Medicare Part D electronic prescribing standards; and
- clarify program requirements and certain technical changes regarding treatment of Medicare Part A and Part B appeal rights related to premiums adjustments."
If you use Medicare or know someone who uses Medicare benefits, share you thoughts and experience with the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services in order for policymakers to gain insight into the changes needed to improve healthcare and prescription services. If you are unhappy with your healthcare, take ownership!